Much to be Thankful for
November 23, 2016 / General, Industrial Networks, Best Practices
There is much to be thankful for in our industry these days as market growth continues to be fueled by the IoT and big data driving the need for LAN and data center upgrades.
We also wanted to take a minute to let all of our Cabling Chronicles blog fans know just how thankful we are that you continue to read our blog. We are committed to providing you with expert, valuable information to keep you informed about what's new in the world of cabling, testing and standards.
And of course we are thankful for all of our customers for their continued support. Based on this year's past blogs, we've decided to compile a list of the top ten things our customers can be thankful for this holiday season.
How will you be using your Versiv?
- Avoiding holiday traffic by uploading results via LinkWare™ Live versus driving back to the office.
- Time to get those last minute groceries because SmartLoop™ let you test two fibers of a duplex link in one shot--not to mention the on-board bidirectional averaging.
- Enjoying all the food with your FI-500's new PortBright™ feature eliminating the need to hold a flashlight in your teeth and avoiding a trip to the dentist .
- Letting your favorite technician off early because his OneShot™ PRO identified the exact location of the loss incident for a faster repair.
- Giving the gift of professional, graphical PDF reports to your customers.
- More money to spend on Black Friday because the MultiFiber™ Pro eliminated time consuming fan-out cords, letting you get more jobs done this month.
- Leaving work worries at the office since LinkWare Live's asset management feature pinpointed your misplaced tester.
- Impressing the boss at the holiday party with your knowledge of the latest fiber standards.
- Saying, "Already done," when your customer asks for laminated cable, patch panel and faceplate labels since you took advantage of the new LabelLink™ mobile app.
- Gaining the respect of your peers by avoiding the 10 dumb things smart people do when testing network cabling systems.
Please check out our Cabling Chronicles blog for topics you might have missed, or to revisit one you would enjoy reading again. And feel free to let us know what testing features you're most thankful for!