LinkWare PC 11 is required.
LinkIQ Firmware V1.2 build 1
- Firmware V1.2 adds compatibility for a minor hardware change in new units
- There are no new features or enhancements from V1.1 to V1.2
New Features added to LinkIQ Release V1.1
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
Added Ping function
4 individual Ping tests and then reports the results for each Ping.
- Round-trip time of each ping
- Number of packets lost and sent
- If an error occurs, the error is reported to the user
- Includes information about the servers (DHCP, DNS) and Gateway that are in the network path
- The DNS servers and Gateways are also pinged
- 4 individual Ping tests and then reports the results for each Ping.
Support different languages:
- German (Deutsch)
- French (Français)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Spanish (Español)
- Thai (ภาษาไทย)
- Simplified Chinese (简体中文)
- Traditional Chinese (繁體中文)
- Korean (한국어)
- Russian (Pусский)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Portuguese (Português)
Support extended ASCII character set on keyboard.
- Extended alpha characters and symbols.
Enhanced switch information:
- Additional information about the switch is available and is presented to the user (Switch Name, Switch Description, Port ID, Port Description, VLAN, VLAN Name, IP Address, MAC Address, Protocol).
UNH “Ethernet Alliance PoE Certification” approved.
First use setup: Prompts for a language choice.