The MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier includes all of the following features:
- On/off key.
- Up Arrow, Down Arrow: Navigates through screens and changes settings. In toner mode, Up Arrow toggles between IntelliTone and analog toner mode Down Arrow changes the toner’s songs.
- ANSCHLUSS: Selects the RJ45 or coaxial connector as the active port.
- MODE: Cycles through the cable test, toner, and PoE detect modes. For additional modes, hold down keys while turning the tester on:
- PORT + Up Arrow: Lets you calibrate length measurements and select meters or feet as the length unit.
- MODE + Down Arrow: Activates a demonstration mode where the tester shows examples of test result screens.
Auto shutoff is disabled in demonstration mode.
- Up Arrow + Down Arrow: Displays the version and serial number screens.
- LCD display with backlight.
- F-connector for connecting to 75 Ω coaxial cable.
- Modular jack for connecting to telephone and twisted pair network cable. The jack accepts 8-pin modular (RJ45) and 6-pin modular (RJ11) connectors.
- Wiremap adapter with F-connector and 8-pin modular jack.
Optional remote ID locator with F-connector and 8-pin modular jack.