Download the FI-3000 firmware from the Fluke Networks website in Downloads and Updates.
In File Explorer, unzip the “update_FI-3000_v1.0.2.zip” in the folder in which you downloaded the file. You should now have multiple files including “FI-3000_upgrade.bat”
- Put the FI-3000 into upgrade mode:
- Turn on the FI-3000 by Pressing the AF, TEST and Power buttons at the same time.
- Once in upgrade mode, the FI-3000’s display will flash between Green, Blue and Red.
Connect the FI-3000 to your PC using a USB C cable. Do not connect the FI-3000 to the PC before placing the unit in upgrade mode.
- Click on “FI-3000_upgrade.bat” to begin the process of upgrading your FI-3000. ]
- If this is the first time you are upgrading a FI-3000, a DFU driver will be installed
- Press any key to continue the upgrade once the “STM Device in DFU mode” driver is installed
- A DOS window appears while the update is installed.
When the upgrade finishes, disconnect the FI-3000 from the USB port.
- Your FI-3000 is now ready to be used