18. Juli 2019
Announcing new FI-3000 FiberInspector™ Pro iOS and Android Apps (FI-IN v1.1)
New versions of the iOS and Android Apps (FI-IN v1.1) were pushed to the Apple Store and Google Play earlier this week.
Mobile App versions being pushed to stores
- iOS – 1.1.213
- Android – 1.1.178
New features / enhancements in FI-IN v1.1 include
- Support for inspection of both End 1 and End 2 of the MPO cable
The “Versiv”ification of the FI-IN User Interface (UI) to make it look and feel more like the Versiv UI
- Improved Project Management - Easily identify the Current Selected Project
- Improved Test Result Summary
- Easier to read fiber identification numbers when viewing PASS/FAIL results of an MPO end-face
- Improved display of PASS/FAIL results when viewing a single fiber
- New Document Only limit
Why can I not find FI-IN the app store?
- Be sure you are typing the name correctly. It is “FI-IN” Do not include any leading or trailing characters when you search
- The app may not come up to the top of the list when you search for it.
- Try searching for “Fluke” or “Fluke Networks” if you are having trouble finding “FI-IN”