|The last OMNIScanner left the factory back in July 2005. We regret to say service and support ended July 2009. It's replaced by the Versiv familly of testers. |
If you see the Red LED permanently on and the Green LED flashing as shown below, then the upgrade process has halted the OMNIScanner needs a little help.
- Keep the OMNIScanner and the OMNIRemote connected together using the Link adapter and Channel adapter.
- Remove the battery and AC power from the OMNIRemote.
- Make sure the OMNIScanner is ON.
- Press and hold the On/Off button on the OMNIRemote.
- Keep holding the power button and attach the AC power to the OMNIRemote.
- Continue to hold the On/Off button on the OMNIRemote and start the OMNIScanner Reflash on your PC again.
- When the Reflash is finished with the OMNIScanner, you will get a message that says Please attach Remote for Reflash - If Reflash is not started automatically press F1
- Press F1 on the OMNIScanner.
- When all (or most) of the LED's come on the OMNIRemote, release the On/Off button.
- The Status and Pass LED's should begin blinking back and forth.
- Reflash will be completed.
- OMNIScanner will set reference.